Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Provider

P is for Provider

Definition

PROVI'DER, n. One who provides, furnishes or supplies; one that procures what is wanted.

What does the Bible say? 

 Psalm 54:54  Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life.
John 6:32 Jesus then said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven.
Philippians 4:19  And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
1Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Personally.....

I have come to realize that there is no kind of security outside of Christ. I have tried every which way and it never satisfies. Most of the time I have to exhaust myself before I see clearly...human nature I guess. Anyway, as the song below expresses. He is all I need!!!!!

All that I need  performed by Sherri Youngward

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the song and words.

Yvonne.