Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Up Front and Personal

I can't think of a better way to start a first blog then to be open and personal. After all that builds trust and we don't know each other as yet. So let me break the ice by saying "Welcome" My name is Beverley Flohr. I am a single mom with 3 adult children, their spouses and 3 grand kids. I have been in women's ministry for over 12 years now.  I am passionate about coming alongside women struggling to find hope and comfort in this crazy, upside down world.
The ultimate gift to the world!
I have had many a hard time over the years but I am here to tell you that I made it through them all. Why? It's simple, I have hope in Jesus Christ. Now some of you may not want to continue reading, but wait a minute.  I'm just planning to share my stories and the stories of others I've come to know. Maybe it will inspire you to see beyond the muck and mire of life and find peace and joy no matter the circumstances.
Join me as I address life's questions with the answer "What does the Bible say about that?


2 comments:

Misha Gerrick said...

Hey, welcome to the bloggosphere!

Just want to let you know that you put in the wrong address when you entered the A to Z Challenge.

It's supposed to be biblicaltruthforwomen.blogspot.com, but you entered it as biblicaltruthforwomen@blogspot.com.
I let one of the hosts know, but I think it'll be best for you to enter again with the right address.

My Writing Blog
My Life Blog

Healing Wounded Hearts said...

Thanks so much for the heads up. I am officially signed up!